- Contact your own neighborhood organizations--schools, neighborhood councils, faith groups, etc, and tell them to vote "Yes" on Measure L.
- Follow us on Twitter @SaveTheLibrary.
- Join our Facebook Page. Join the "Yes on Measure L" Facebook Page. Get your friends to join.
Groups and Organizations
- Declare your solidarity with us by joining our Facebook fan page, our Twitter Feed, or by emailing us at email@example.com.
- Organize "Yes on Measure L" promotions at farmers markets, agreeable shops and coffee houses, etc.
- Add a link to our website to your website. We will do the same when you declare your solidarity
- Organize a phone drive and pledge to call as many people and organizations that you can and ask for their support of Measure L.
Thank you all in advance for any help you can provide us. These are only a few action ideas. If you think of something creative, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will add it to the list! Also, feel free to tell us about any event that you host. We'd love to post pictures and tell everyone about it in our Latest News section!